I partner with individuals and organizations to support the growth and success of leaders as they serve their organizations’ goals and priorities.
I am a certified executive and leadership coach from the Hudson Institute of Coaching, Santa Barbara, and an associate certified coach with the International Coach Federation. My coaching practice unites with over thirty-five years’ experience as a senior healthcare leader serving in both operational and functional roles.
Throughout my career, my passion has been helping leaders and organizations perform in service to both mission and business realities – achieving personal success and collective outcomes through times of immense cultural and business change. I understand the volatile challenges and opportunities facing leaders, and I am committed to developing resilient and courageous leaders who are effective change agents and mentors of current and future talent. I believe that coaching is a crucial lever in navigating these personal and professional waters by supporting insights and action that allow leaders to be more self-aware and effective, and in turn better able to serve the needs of their organizations.
- Founder and Principal of J3 Executive Coaching
- System Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer for Providence Health & Services (now Providence St Joseph Health) for sixteen years in operations and enterprise-wide functional leadership roles as the organization transformed into the 3rd largest not for profit healthcare system in the US
- Health System operations as VP, Regional Administrator for Group Health Cooperative of Puget Sound (now Kaiser) working with physician dyad partner, and VP, Good Samaritan Community Healthcare (now Multicare), Puyallup WA
Areas of Expertise
- Executive and leadership coaching
- Complex organizational change
- Operational and cultural integration
- Career transitions
- Governance effectiveness
Advanced Certifications and Assessments
- Certified Executive Coach, Hudson Institute of Coaching
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Hogan Assessments Consultant
- C-IQ Conversational Intelligence Coach
Education and Affiliations
- Master of Health Administration, University of Washington
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- BA Sociology, University of Washington, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, Executive Service Corp, 501 Commons, Seattle
- Board Member, Providence Hospice of Seattle Foundation