I work with senior leaders, directors, and high potentials; those leading organizations today and the people they’re developing as successors and future leaders.
Focus of Coaching:
Partnering with leaders who want to improve personal effectiveness, tackle a focused area of performance, address specific work challenges, or prepare for new roles or transitions.
Examples of Client Work:
- increasing self-awareness,
- improving executive presence,
- enhancing promotability,
- assimilation to new roles and responsibilities,
- building new competencies,
- replacing long-held habits that no longer serve well,
- improving interpersonal interactions and communications,
- developing greater personal resilience, and
- career re-engagement and work/life balance.
Focus of Consulting/Advising:
- serving as a sounding board for new ideas,
- providing an additional perspective on the internal realities being faced,
- new leader assimilation (new to role/leadership/industry),
- succession planning; talent assessment and development,
- employee engagement,
- internal organizational design,
- individual and organizational change implementation, and
- effective board governance.